Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was just wondering if anyone from the new england area is on here. im from conneticut myself. let me know

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I'm in Sterling, CT. Where are you? This town is so small, most CT people go "where's Sterling"? East.

·
Registered
52 Posts
hey, i`m from danbury, ct. never heard of sterling. i`m in southwest ct. where is sterling? welcome to the site

·
Registered
412 Posts
I am from upstate NY, Saratoga area. We are about 35 miles north of Albany. New York is not really considered a New England state, but close enough for me. I grew up in a town about 7 miles from Vermont, (moo) so we always considered ourselves New Englanders by proxy. lol
bfocused

Did you know there are more cows than people in Vermont?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
2003zx3 said:
hey, i`m from danbury, ct. never heard of sterling. i`m in southwest ct. where is sterling? welcome to the site
See? Didn't I just say Sterling is so small that Connecticut people all go "where's Sterling?"? The answer is, it hugs the RI border about halfway between the Atlantic coast to the south and the Mass line to the north. Heh heh, we moved out here specifically because it is totally in the middle of nowhere.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I', in Hampden, MA ..not too far from Springfield
where about do you live in Springfield Disturbed?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i know were sterling is guy im from D-Bird!!!![:)] (danielson i been to northhampton mass and springfield many many times back when i was rocking the mitsu im going to northhampton prolly saturday

·
Registered
476 Posts
Nice, I'm in North Hampton all the time.

Noob, I actually live in Chicopee, which is a whole 30 seconds away from Springfield. Springfield is a lot more popular so I just say I'm from there and most people know.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
main street i think?
it usuall has hot cars parked infront of it and there is a lil dealership across the street...
and another hi-po shop in the same building as the dealership
just figured u'd of seen it i think the other shop is psi tuning or something?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
not very often but i used to chill there with my friend brian when i had my mitsu b4 u rolled it [:( ] with my friend brian...he had a celica...i like driving around there you can cetch some glimpses at some nice cars

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
portland is not that bad i went threw there a few times
we should get a show going on around here we could all meet up someware and acually talk in person...i used to chill with soem of the fordranger5powersports guys and there last meet was at hooters in mass [thumb]

1 - 20 of 120 Posts