Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...is this weekend. Its in Epping NH. Anyone here going? Got a bunch of peeps from TFNE going. I coulda sworn I posted about it here. Oh well, probably got deleted. Need info email me. we are meeting up there this Saturday.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went. It was a blast. Tons of awesome cars and trucks. I lost out on 2000 dollars though. Only 4 cars entered the Focus Frenzy drag event. No SVT's or heavily modded cars. The fastest car ran a 16.19, and the dude won the 2000 grand prize lol. If I knew that, I wouldve paid the 75 entrance fee and most likely ran home with the loot. what an ass I am. Still had fun though. You guys missed out.

·
Registered
161 Posts
ahh damn... if I knew about this I woulda gone... I'm in Vermont, just a few hours from NH... is this an annual event, or what?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Well, I'll definately have to make it there next year... maybe by then I'll have enough done to my car to enter in the drag...

BTW, any chance of becoming a member of TFNE?

·
Registered
161 Posts
ahh, sweet then...

I might have signed up on the board before the Fun Ford weekend post, but i don't think I saw this regional section right away...

well, always next year... hopefully by then, I will have supercharger and all ready to compete... :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts