Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Please select the best day(s) that you could take off completely and will beavailable

• August 12th

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • August 19th

• August 26th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • September 2nd

• September 16th

• September 23rd

• September 30th

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to find out who might be interested in this type of event.
I am interested in trying to get this going at this place.

KTR Performance is located in Ayer, Mass.

http://www.ktrperformance.com/dyno_tuning/dyno_pricing.htm
Dyno Day/Club Event - $1,000.00/day
We require a 10 car minimum and 15 car maximum for this all day event. Each car will make three consecutive runs with wheel horsepower and torque measurements. All cars will receive a print out of the three runs on one graph. KTR will provide lunch. These days are scheduled on Saturdays.

So... For 10 cars it would be $100 a car for 3 runs and lunch is included.

10 cars......$100.00/person
11 cars......$90.91/person
12 cars......$83.33/person
13 cars......$76.92/person
14 cars......$71.43/person
15 cars......$66.67/person

Please Let Me know which dates might be best for you. This will have to be on a saturday.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I'll be in Virginia August 25th till September 1st. So anywhere in between those dates are no good for me, and after that I'll be in school so it still might be tough to get the time. So I'm gonna vote for August 19th.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Another option is New England Dyno http://www.nedyno.com/
They have sundays available if people have trouble with Saturday.

They offer 3-5 runs/lunch as well as a/f ratio for $65 a car.

10+ cars needed.

-Brian

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I vote N.E. Dyno.

·
Registered
622 Posts
If it gets booked for a later date I can do it on a Saturday, just tricky to get time off. I am nice and close, but I work until 6 usually on Saturday. Is this an all day affair? I am def. interested but the whole schedule thing needs to get situated for me to make it, need a bit of notice so I can ask for it off.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What kind of dyno do they use at MPE Racing?

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not enough interest yet.... are these dates just bad for everyone?

·
Registered
750 Posts
damn. I saw Cris (owner of MPE Racing) at fun ford and never thought to ask him about what model his dyno was. I know it is a Dyno Jet but not sure on the model. I also know for any guy right now coming off the street, its $60 for two pulls. But if we showed up as a group, I know they would blow that price out the window.

As for dates, we would all have to stop screwing around and set a reasonable date and people would have just plan around it. If they want it bad enough, than they can plan around the date. People would have to understand that this would be a comitment once the date is set and it would be nice that people payed in advance, because would be more likely to show up than ditch and also for the people that did go, they wouldnt get stuck footing the bill for those who didnt show up.

By the way, power house is ready to rock n' roll with your svt head

·
Registered
705 Posts
If it's under $60 and on a Sun, I'd really like to go if anything would ever happen.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just heard about a dyno day in Maine October 28th. Sounds like an interesting ride. I believe the location is in Portland and would be $40 for 2 pulls.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts