Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well 2 weeks ago I got my dual halo projectors from k2motors for my birthday :-D Installation was a breeze and the lights fit perfect.

I am however having trouble with the low beam light spread width wise (right to left). I have the height adjusted right where my stockers were but the beams are aimed to inward. Has anyone had these lights and how do you adjust the beam width on them?

I do have a 6000K HID kit waiting for me to install after finals are over :-D

Now for pictures! (forgot to turn my fogs on with them!)

And you can see I disabled the amber running lights so that only my halos are the running lights :-D Turn signals still work though.

With the stock projector bulbs, not for long!

Just a close up.

And the final pictures with the winter stockers on :-/

Any insight on my low beam width issue would be greatly appreciated!

I also have clear corners from massive speed systems too install.

Mods so far are: Saleen focus springs (1.5" drop), full pioneer system including door speakers, amp and sub, autometer volt and A/f ratio gauges, Marcy motorsport CAI, Magnaflow 2.5" SS exhaust, Autolite 104 plugs, 17" Euro SVT wheels for the summer months, 22% window tint, blacked out grill, xenon fogs (blue-ish color). :-D

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
very nice man! I have the same dual halo projectors...also, you will def. love the HID kit with them!

keep up the good work!

oh! and something to watch out for...my LED's that are behind the eye lid on the headlight went out...they are generally on the cheap side so if that happens, don't let it get to you...

...when mine when out, i decided to just paint eyelids on my car...i think that it looks better anyways than those half lit eyelids

i also have a similar problem...unfortunately there is not adjustment for "cross eyed" headlights...HID's will help though with better light spread

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
levin.matthew: Please edit your post if you want to add something else
instead of making 3 comments in 3 different posts one after another.
I fixed it for you and merged them together. This goes for all FF members.

OP: Headlights look good man. Some day pics with the lights off would be nice to see.

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the great comments!

When I get home this week to install my HID's, i might tinker around with the lenses to see what I can do about the light spread

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
bump for smaller pics :-D

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No one else?

·
Boost Addict