Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I installed a Dorman Thermostat housing awhile back, however, I am a Stant Superstat kinda guy, so I removed this from the housing and used a Stant Superstat in my Dorman thermostat housing.

If you want this thermostat and you're willing to cover the cost of shipping, PM me with your info and I'll send it to you.

It is up to you to determine fitment and while the part is new and unused, I do NOT guarantee this part to work as I'm not charging anything for the part. I have every reason to believe that it will work properly, but I don't want to be on the hook for something I'm giving away.

I figured maybe someone that isn't as peculiar about thermostats as I am may want it.

a. Dorman Thermostat 92-102
b. Charlotte, NC
c. Free - Just pay for shipping - Package weights about .25 lbs. I'll be sending it in a bubble wrap envelope. Look up shipping options on USPS's website if you want to know what the cost will be. (My zip code is 28262).
d. See Below
e. Quentin (qdeezie)
f. Please send PM and I'll respond with my email.

This is NOT a Stant thermostat. It is a DORMAN thermostat. Just want to make that clear. The vehicle this thermostat is for is the vehicle on my profile.

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
bump

1 - 2 of 2 Posts