What do you guys think of something like this, there would be 5 colors and 2 more designs to choose from.
There is no FF.com cause I don't have permission to put it on.
Keep in mind that most of the profits from the Sedan Revolution T-Shirts would go to getting the decals made.
Possibly custom ones with individual numbers..
cool glad you like,
Price, sizes and other colors will be announced once the initial final 3 designs are finished. Probably by the end of the month.
But technically I'm not an affiliate of FF at the moment and don't have permission to post a direct link to the site so you will have to check my home page for eventual updates. Rules are rules.
Pretty much my Idea was to get the support of FF and add the site address to the T-shirt designs. If this was to happen 50% of the profit of each shirt would be donated to FF to support the site that we love so much. The other 50% would be set aside to pay for the production of the custom numbered Sedan Revolution decals as well as just general Sedan Revolution decals with out numbers. Members that wanted one of the decals then would only have to pay a small shipping fee, which I could see only being a couple dollars. More for those out side the U.S..
I would actually like to eventually design some T's that FF would be getting 95% of the profits of each shirt. Possibly other merchandise like mugs, hats, invite cards, ect... Some Focus Fanatics exclusive designs. The remaining 5% twords paying for the yearly cost of the membership with the site that I have joined up with. But like I said all that would be up to the big wigs here at FF.
definately want all three...if possible can i get decals for inside of windows? i'd want to be able to keep them looking good all year...with ice and snow it's difficult to keep decals on outside of windows from getting abused
So I am a new sedan owner 2017 which I think she is the mk3 ? I know the sedan is 6’’ longer but what about suspension stuff ? I want to stiffen my suspension and get some good cornering can the ST sway bars and springs fit my sedan ?
Will the 2012-2014 sedan tail lights fit onto the 2015-2018 Ford Focus? I can’t find any led replacement tail lights for my model but the 2012 has a pair available. Any help is appreciated, thanks so much in advance
I know this might be the wrong place but I can't find a suspension thread anywhere
Anyways I'm stuck on the suspension and I was wondering if I can use this kit on a sedan even though it's for the hatchbut I can't seem to find any suspension parts for the sedan