Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 322 Posts

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
yeah thats correct :).. I dont know how long we will have a decal.. i guess we gotta be patient?

·
Made In The USA
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
What do you guys think of something like this, there would be 5 colors and 2 more designs to choose from.
There is no FF.com cause I don't have permission to put it on.
Keep in mind that most of the profits from the Sedan Revolution T-Shirts would go to getting the decals made.
Possibly custom ones with individual numbers..

Let me know what you think....

·
Registered
126 Posts
I LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put me down for this!!!!!!!!!.......Black is AWESOME!!!!!!!!.......I love red also.......Price please????...........When will these be sold???.....I'm good for a 2XL..........(I like em baggy[hihi] )

[thumb] [thumb] thumbs waaaaaaaaaaaaay up!!!!!!!

·
Made In The USA
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
cool glad you like,
Price, sizes and other colors will be announced once the initial final 3 designs are finished. Probably by the end of the month.

But technically I'm not an affiliate of FF at the moment and don't have permission to post a direct link to the site so you will have to check my home page for eventual updates. Rules are rules.

Pretty much my Idea was to get the support of FF and add the site address to the T-shirt designs. If this was to happen 50% of the profit of each shirt would be donated to FF to support the site that we love so much. The other 50% would be set aside to pay for the production of the custom numbered Sedan Revolution decals as well as just general Sedan Revolution decals with out numbers. Members that wanted one of the decals then would only have to pay a small shipping fee, which I could see only being a couple dollars. More for those out side the U.S..

I would actually like to eventually design some T's that FF would be getting 95% of the profits of each shirt. Possibly other merchandise like mugs, hats, invite cards, ect... Some Focus Fanatics exclusive designs. The remaining 5% twords paying for the yearly cost of the membership with the site that I have joined up with. But like I said all that would be up to the big wigs here at FF.

That was my thought anyway....

·
I'm Back!
2,304 Posts
Hey guys, ws for the decal......I stopped by a local place and they said $7-9.00 for the decal. What do you SR members think of this price????

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
perfect price. I like both! Where and when can I pick one up! maybe at focusfest?????

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
that's a nice shirt! lemme know when you guys get it all finalized out and ready to give them out... I'd like to have one as well..

·
Registered
452 Posts
I'll take two. One black, one gray. My address and credit card information is [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]**.

LOL, seriously though, it looks good!

·
Registered
307 Posts
I really like the decals and the shirt design.

I know I'm not on here much but I would still be interested in both..........................

·
Registered
126 Posts
Bump for updates.................[cheers]

·
Registered
200 Posts
definately want all three...if possible can i get decals for inside of windows? i'd want to be able to keep them looking good all year...with ice and snow it's difficult to keep decals on outside of windows from getting abused

21 - 40 of 322 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.