Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if ford is going to come out with some new colors. I will not order my focus if the only regular colors are grey and silver. I heard that a "sonic Blue" was coming out. any Info????

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
does anyone know if ford is going to come out with some new colors. I will not order my focus if the only regular colors are grey and silver. I heard that a "sonic Blue" was coming out. any Info????
Sonic blue is out. It replaced Kona blue. I ordered 6/18 and mine is sonic blue.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
okay i was doing the build you own car, and it didnt show up as an option for a titanium, thanks...

·
Registered
234 Posts
Non metallic black replaces Tuxedo Black. Red Candy is still available but is now Red Candy Tint and appears to be a slightly different formulation (not sure if it's still metallic or not)... also as previously indicated, Kona Blue is out and Sonic Blue is in.

I'm rather annoyed that there are colors that are NOT available for TI build Focuses. If you're going to spring full pop on all of the options, you should be able to get Race Red or any of the other basic colors you like.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I just ordered mine last night but had to go with metallic grey. Is the Sonic Blue as dark as the Kona?
There is already another thread with a discussion on the color choices including photos of some older vehicles that are sonic blue for comparison purposes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts