Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I let my brother take my car since I needed his ranger to help one of my buddies move on thrursday. When he got home he said somthing was wrong with my car.[scream] So im wondering what he could of messed up in one day. I try to drive it and the clutch dosent work at all. It wont go into gear. The next moring i call my dealership to get it towed in so they can fix it(car only has 6k on it). It finally gets towed in on saturday and the trans guy wasnt there. So they tore it apart on monday and the clutch literally fell out of the car. Im getting a new one under waranty and was just wondering if you have to break in a new clutch like a new engine or is it good to go as soon as i get my baby back.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Wow...I would have honestly beat the crap outta my brother if it had happened to me. Glad you got it all worked out and replaced under warranty.

·
Registered
47 Posts
hay look at it on the up side. at least you didnt go 40 miles away then start going home and downs shift then lose the cluch. have to get it towed after a mounth sence you had to leave the state on work and get the stock n2o stollen. then when you get it fixed luckly under worenty. takes them about a month. wate all that time sence they could not get the bolts in for it. then almost get 2 teckets for a burnt out taillight. find out a wire is loose and pick up your car and notice 3 inside panles our missing. luckly they ordered them and cant go pick them up sence you work to much and cant get time off to go get them.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its all good I stole his truck and Im holding it hostage untill my car is safely back in my driveway untill then he is walkin everywhere. and im not putting any gas in it haha

·
Registered
369 Posts
same thing happend to my ZX3 at 11k miles had to drive it with out the clutch till i came to a stop. might have her back today :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats good to here iv had mine back for like two weeks and it feels like it grabs much better now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts