Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to start a new Thread since the other got so long. Hey Jeff, could you post the link for registration and the prices. This is the list of attendees. Send me an e-mail with any comments or questions. I will start a list of registered attendees if you let me know in a PM or e-mail when you are registered.

Carlisle Ford Nats, June 4, 5, and 6.

1. Viney226 (R)
2. jisturm (R)
3. ZX3_chick (R)
4. Lil_Redzx3 (R)
5. focuzdSVT (R)
6. PLracing
7. fezzer0014
8. Vassili95
9. focus44 (R)
10. fokuzsport
11. yellowzx5
12. whc_emt
13. Alec
14. focuson03 (R)
15. SVT FR200
16. 00focus
17. amacl (R)
18. 02SVTFOCI
19. poisonivory
20. DisturbedZX3
21. fullmoonfocus (R)
22. bak9799
23. Kicknzx3 (R)
24. dwdgsi03
25.focusinonthis
26. astra (R)
27. QuicksilverZX3
28. CICreations
29. latingeo
30. HPFocus85
31. kingkill83
32. Focaltech (R)
33. bill eynon iii (R)
34. 04svtfoci (R)
35. jamie T ZX3 (R)

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Well, looks like your the list updater then. I think that when someone register's, then we should put register beside their name. I'm gonna be registered before the end of the day. I believe that FocuzdSVT is already so there is one.

**I hope this is the only other thread on this. The skyline thing was too confusing to some people cause they didn't know which one to post on :)**

·
Registered
526 Posts
well i am a maybe but i could someone pm sometime with times to meet up or something. june is my off month so i think i can go, but as stated earlier i need times to meet up with somebody, mainly to get there. umm yeah thats all i have to say!!!!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Where are you located in Maryland?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I just went to register and it said that I had to pay $35. I registered under FocusFanatics.com. But I haven't paid anything yet. So what's up?

·
Registered
526 Posts
i'm in silver spring, but moving to gaithersburg in the next month.[thumb]

·
Registered
510 Posts
You should be able to register, but I will call tomorrow and ask how we do this as a club. So far I am the only one to reg i think, so we need two lists. But the url is Here

Will post tomorrow as how to register as a club and get the $25 rate. The way it was explained to me was that as long as we had the same club name it was like registering under one person. I will also find out the last day of registration.
Jeff

·
Registered
67 Posts
I was able to register (under FocusFanatics.com) on Tuesday for $25.00. I don't have my receipt on me to verify the $25.00 rate but that is the option I checked figuring more than 2 peeps had registered already. I will double check when I get home tonight.

On another subject, I saw at the skyling g2g that several of you had the small focusfanatic stickers. Where can I get some of those?

Thanks,

AMT

·
Registered
67 Posts
Zarelli6 said:
im guessing carlisle isnt my area either....
About a 7 1/2 hour drive. If you like Fords (and I'm guessing by the fact that your a member of this site that you do) this is the place to go. I really had a good time last year. Even had the GT, 05 Mustang, and the SVT Lightning Concept on display.

I guess I was most surprised by the huge representation of the Merkurs (sp?). Quite impressive what people have done with those.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Yeah, Aaron checked it as well. It still says $25.00. Not that I'm being cheap or anything.:)
I will try again later today.

Oh Astra, once you get 100 posts, you can get free stickers.

http://www.focusfanatics.com/freedecals/

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
jistrum, you need to add QuicksilverZX3 to the list.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Ok, Registration DEADLINE is May 14th.

I called today and was told there should be no problems registering. Everyone register for the $25 ticket. If you still have trouble call 717-243-7855 and they can register you over the phone. Remeber the club name focusfanatics.com (shouldn't be too hard-hehe) but you need the .com or it will be considered a different club. You will recieve info about registering in about 2 weeks after you do. Hope this clarifies things for everyone.

·
Registered
126 Posts
sweet deal... i live in alabama.. i got a 13 hour drive but damnitt im gonna be there lol im registering tonight...

1 - 20 of 122 Posts