Votes: 50 92.6%
  • no

Votes: 4 7.4%
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i finally got my new invader carbon hood lemme know what you guys think....these are b4 and after to show the difference.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I like it.

What kind of wheels do you have? I'm not a wheels expert but they sorta look like Rota's to me.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha i wish they are BSA 333's in bronze with a polished lip.....glad you like the hood your car looks sweet 2

·
Registered
864 Posts
looks good. did they accidentally send you 2 by chance, cause i could really use one. lol

·
Boost?
2,378 Posts
very nice, love the wheels, you should color match the grill for your next mod.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was thinking about that but i got carbon eyelids coming monday and i might get the grill carbonized 2.....you think its to much or what?

·
Boost?
2,378 Posts
thats a good idea too, never tought of it, are you going to have it wrapped? pm darth focus, he does custom cf work.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks ...and yeah im thinking of getting it wrapped because it will make the perfect shape and make it thicker so it would fill the space between the hood and grill.

·
Boost?
2,378 Posts
another thing id suggest is painting the headlight housings black, there are a few 05's on here with that done, ill see if i can dig up a pic.

·
Registered
714 Posts
looks good man......you can never go wrong with a carbon fiber hood.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
hood looks nice
im aint a huge fan of the 05-up model but looks good.
the hood look great and the rims look good as well

·
Registered
758 Posts
Looks good, and Im not a big fan of c/f hoods either, but it works on your car. I'd leave the grill black, matches the hood and rims. And painting the head housings black would look great to.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i got it on raceonusa.com....they are not a bad company they do lots of carbon fiber.......

and Znext3...dont be jealous because you aint got shit done to your car...and i would be putting down peoples car when your a nubbie to the forum a lil respect goes a long way.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I smell a ROTM nomination!

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
What a difference!!!!! Amazing before/after pics..... [thumb]'s all the way!!

·
Livin' it up in Cali
2,005 Posts
Lookin good' I'd suggest you add the FS CF lip that would set it off nicely. And like stated earlier paint the headlight housing black, but to me silver eyelids would look even better than CF ones.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i see what your saying about the eyelids but i like the cf ones because it will make it look like the hood is over lapping the headlights like those euro hoods on VW's....but i like the polite opinion not like some over person on here "cough cough Z..next3 cough cough"

1 - 20 of 56 Posts