Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a silver 2003 ZX3. I wanna do something to make it look good better, but i am on a very limited budget at the moment, can someone suggest something i could do to it to make it look a little better.

·
Registered
344 Posts
anyone know if there are orange or amber bulbs available with the clear corners as a package?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Bulbs and Cheap Mods

My 2003 ZX 3 had amber bulbs in the corners already. Mine came with blue bulbs for some reason.

As for inexpensive mods, take a look at my car. I have been on a very limited budget and still have changed the look of my car. Of course, I made the CF parts, so they were cheaper than buying them. Use E-bay and the want ads on here also. Better to save some money and it is still new to you.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
eBay is a very good source. You can find good stuff cheap on there sometimes.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Modding Your New Car

Well, to get started, there are a few things to consider. First, money. Second, warranty and lastly why are you modding.

Figure out what kind of budget you will have. Let us know. It is one thing to give you advice when you have $10 and another when you have $200. The second and third really go together and are controled by the first.

Now, if you want to keep your warranty or not can include or exclude a number of things. Now, you cant worry about warranty and really want to go fast. Look cool, yes, go fast, no. You may want a fast car. You may want a show style car. You may want to autocross or drag rase. Each requires different things.

If you share some of this info, I am sure you will get a ton of replies. But in the end, it all depends on what you want and like.

·
Registered
134 Posts
shorty antenna i measured about 10 inches cut it off take the black tip off with a razor or sharp knife file down the end until black tip fits with out a gap use some super
glue and wala you have shorty antenna

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
jeremy said:
anyone know if there are orange or amber bulbs available with the clear corners as a package?
i got mine off of ebay and they came with the amber bulbs

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
maul said:
do the clearcorners just snap on and off, or do you have to remove the bumper?
you do not have to remove the bumper. all you have to do is remove to screws take out old lenses then replace with new ones then put screws back on

1 - 13 of 13 Posts