Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, I just got a new car. It was given to me. Yes it's ugly, but it was just flat out given to me. It has 38k miles on it with nothing wrong with it at all. I am for sure keeping my focus, no question asked...but I am wondering what i should do with this thing.

Should I keep it as another vehicle, sell it mod it...what should i do?

Thanks!

Lol and please keep your jack @$$ comments to yourself. I got this car FOR FREE...didn't even pay a penny for it.

·
Registered
233 Posts
y would u post something about a car we can not see? and then there is no picture when it is called a showroom forum?

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
use it as a daily driver and mod the poop outa the focus

·
Registered
233 Posts
chill man

Im pretty Chill man. just think of people wit slow computer before u post a showroom thread wit no picture! cause then it was just a waste of 2 min for my computer to load ha! and yea piece of crap car ha

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RepinCali: lol yah, i feel for you man...my computer at home sucks bawls...i'm at work right now with a brand new apple computer!!!

loving your sig. it fits your computer

·
Registered
79 Posts
Actually the ecotec has some good attributes to it. But if it were me daily drive that bast cause its a four door, and u prolly already started to mod the focus.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Nothing wrong with the new car as far as I'm concerned. You can mod the crap out of those too. GM always has had the advantage that there engines are in so many different models that it helps out the aftermarket. Does that have the ecotek engine??

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nothing wrong with the new car as far as I'm concerned. You can mod the crap out of those too. GM always has had the advantage that there engines are in so many different models that it helps out the aftermarket. Does that have the ecotek engine??

i don't even know how to tel if it has the ecotek engine. i haven't even popped the hood. lol all i know is that it is sloooooooooooow as a silver turd!

·
Registered
975 Posts
cavaqueer

·
Registered
233 Posts
how slow is a silver turd?? and what the hell is a silver turd hahahah

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
all cavaliers are cavaqueer lol

that's why i don't really want to drive it

·
Registered
50 Posts
just limo tint the windows and no one will be able to tell who is driving it...

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Personally, I'd sell it. You didn't pay anything for it, so you'd be ahead of the game.
I wouldn't be caught dead in that car, so there's no way I'd put myself through daily driving it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts