Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sold this(went back to stcok but left the catback on it)

and got the beauty

plans are a drop, wheels, catback, intake
but right now leavin it alone for awhile

·
Registered
401 Posts
sorry, but every scion i have driven sounded like complete garbage with an exaust, and honestly were very very slow for what they are. And you will definetly miss the handling that you no longer have. I dunno i honestly like the focus better by quite a bit. The only upgrade i see here is in the interior and the fact that the car is newer. :(

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Well have fun with the TC, they are pretty nice cars. As for the above statement of "slow" WELL at 161hp and 162tq and still only weighs 2,905lbs I'd say its pretty fast for what it is.

My only issue with the TC is I see them modified WAY to much for it to be anywhere near original. I'm not bashing, don't take it that way I just like my focus being one of the VERY FEW modded foci' around here.

·
Registered
401 Posts
have you ever driven one? i know on paper they're not bad but really they dont seem it. maybe its because in the focus you "feel" like your going fast, maybe the scion is just too refined for me :p who knows. i was just sayin my personal opinion that i did not enjoy driving them at all. But anyway good luck with the car man hope you like it and dont be afraid to post on FF still! of course everyone still wants to hear from you!

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Yea I have driven one but it was not stock, it had basic boltons (CAI, Race header, Catback) it sounded like crap as you stated also LOL. It seemed fast to me coming from my SPI at the time and even now they beat me in straight lines, I don't race much but I do like to jump the chance with cars I have not run.

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
hmmm im not hating on the tc, i dont mind them...im just curious as well, why the switch, what are you gaining with the tc? i think the white with a drop is gunna look really good...any idea for wheels yet?

those headlight remind me headlights from a bmw 3 series, snazzy

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Almost bought one of those 2 years ago. Nice cars.[thumb]

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
i had one traded in just like this at my dealership last week

·
12 years strong
6,882 Posts
I just like my focus being one of the VERY FEW modded foci' around here.
a big reason i like havin my focus. lol. everything around here is a honda.

the tc's arent bad cars. my bro-in-law has one and i like it. but i prefer my focus.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
well that was a dumb idea...sorry

shoulda kept the focus

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
well if you squint hard enough...it might look like...WAIT!...don't forget to shut one eye..it might look like a focus

bad idear man...my buddy hates his

·
Registered
891 Posts
I like the rear reclining seats

·
Focus "Sleeper"
1,619 Posts
bleh, its hidious. Not to mention it reaks of toyota cheapness.

Sorry you made the wrong choice.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Honestly I love the tc's, but my family has always had toyota's, so I might be a little biased [;)] , I think when done right, they are awesome, plus at least in our area there is only like one or two modded ones which makes them a pretty unique, plus they look really good. Nice choice can't wait to see it with a few upgrades! [headbang]

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
meh...they aight. basically, it aint all that it seems, but yet again who are we to judge? it your life, and your choice of car

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
i like the tc. a friend of mine has one, and she loves it. its a fun car to drive.

fun fact. TC actually stands for Toyota Celica, cause thats what it replaced.

·
FocusXtreme
3,369 Posts
my buddy has one and his sounds great. it is also fun to drive with the right suspension and the only thing i didnt like was the clutch but then again the car had 50 miles when i drove it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts