Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

mmm boost

mmmmmmmmmm recaro's

i would have a under the hood shot and sub...but thanks to some freak rain i went inside...will grab a pic tomorrow.

very soon future. gm stage 2, pulleyboy's 2.79" pulley, and a nice intake (thanks to the fiance[:D] )

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
awesome bru...why do you need the pulley when that comes with the gm stage 2? i swear i know more bout those cars than the focus..i am constantly on the redline forums, its a very unique and interesting car to study up on imo, congrats and good luck [thumb]

·
Registered
407 Posts
i love your car.....what lake is that back there? i drvove a ss sc at work, their alittle hard to get used to compared to corvettes lol. is it set at 10 psi boost also?

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
how fast it is compared with the focus when you had all the parts in?

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
^ i bet slower, but with more driveability

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
i used not like those cars, but they are starting to grow on me. Thats a pretty clean looking interior too, i like it. would look really good with a drop and some diff wheels imo.
good pics

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pio said:
how fast it is compared with the focus when you had all the parts in?
actually, its slower then the focus was, but not for long.

the stage 2 pulley is fine, but im looking for a little more boost then the one provided and they make a stamped duplicate of the GM pulley...just smaller :)

madmark: the car makes just a little over 12psi stock. this is lake ray hubbard off chaha/zion...bout 1/4 mile off 30 hidden

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
fokuzx3 said:
^ i bet slower, but with more driveability
def...i don't have to worry about inspection, or cops when sitting at a stop light...or driving in the rain.

the wheels will def go for a lightweight set...as well the spoiler will be GONEEEEEEEE...

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I really like those seats, and that spoiler is freakin annoying when you're driving. I drove my boss' Slobalt SS once, and I really liked the way it drove; completely different than my Focus. The only thing that bothered me was that damned spoiler blocking my view. Nice choice in color. [thumb]

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
congrats man...
its def a nice looking car...

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Congrats on the new 'baby' Ed. She sure is purty.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
ive heard the stg 2 gm kit is worth about 250whp, damn nice if you ask me. Alot of people bash them but they really are good cars. Just cause the base cobalt isnt particularly nice doesnt mean the SS supercharged isnt...nice car man, congrats.

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SVT_BMXer said:
ive heard the stg 2 gm kit is worth about 250whp, damn nice if you ask me. Alot of people bash them but they really are good cars. Just cause the base cobalt isnt particularly nice doesnt mean the SS supercharged isnt...nice car man, congrats.
yep, its good for near that as long as intake/exhaust with the combo... they are great cars and even the 2.4l is a mid 15 second car...not too shabby.

i surely didn't like the base or ltz but loved this car when i drove it... i miss chirping 3rd gear. and with 30lb wheels...im suprised it does it.

the car will probably end up with the carbon fiber hood trunk combo to ditch the spoiler and knock off some of the weight...car is pretty hefty.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
My girlfriend has a cobalt, and last week we tried to trade it in for your exact car. She wants a SS/SC so bad. I cant allow her to have a quicker car than mine though. Anyway, you have an awesome car, enjoy it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
personally love the black ones. If i were you i wouldnt take that spoiler off...they look like cavaliers without them, but its your car. What all did you have done to your focus b4 it went?

1 - 20 of 98 Posts