Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I just bought a 2010 Ford Focus SE today. 26k miles. Red exterior and black interior. So far I love it! Just thought I should say hey!

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Same car as me except my exterior is Sterling Grey! Welcome to the Forum! Please feel free to ask any questions(=

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure yet. Im still trying to figure out SYNC... haha. i'm planning to keep it stock until the warranty expires and i'll look into doing things to it!

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
And let the modding begin haha once you start you will want more and more.... doesn't matter if its performance, audio, or appearance lol the fun never ends!

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Not sure yet. Im still trying to figure out SYNC... haha. i'm planning to keep it stock until the warranty expires and i'll look into doing things to it!
We all said the same thing about the warranty haha. I am currently just over 21k on my 2010 and messed up and bought the extended warranty to 60000 when i bought the car hahahahaha its no longer street legal(=

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
Welcome to FF. Enjoy the car and make it your own. Let the modding begin!!!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I use "Meguiars Smooth Surface Clay Kit" twice per year. About $19 in Walmart and one kit easily does two cars. Cleans off pollutants that cleaners, cleaner-waxes don't touch. Horizontal flat surfaces are particularly subject to these deposits.

Takes me about an hour to do my car, and then I wax and seal the surface.

Drag your finger across your hood or trunk lid. If it drags along, your surface is dirty. When clean, your finger will slide across the surface without friction.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts