Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i grabbed a Nikon D40 DSLR the other day so me and a couple friends took a couple pics today at the park:
cars are: 1990 nissan 300zx
2001 Audi A6 4.2L v8 (RS6 exhaust, intake and H&R coilovers)
1994 Honda Accord (Skunk 2 exhaust and spring/shock combo, intake)
2006 Focus SE (Focussport intake, 2.5" magnaflow, steeda sts)

nice burn ^^ but then literally 2 minutes later......

comments!

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Damn deer! I swear they wait until cars come to go across the road. Other than that, beautiful cars. The nissan has infiniti rims lol.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea they are off another friends G35, personally, i like it :)

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
nice cars, but damnit deer!!! i love the first pic.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
he is so lucky... just one head light...
time to upgrade the light LOL
projector LOL

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
That Honda makes your car look like a 4x4.
But, your exhaust looks the best BY FAR.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha i know really shows how high foci sit, and i think the audi's exhaust is the nicest, powdercoated flat black RS6 exhaust. sounds soo meannnnn but thanks for the compliment!

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
nice pics, good thing the deer didnt do more to the car

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
What an odd spot for a filter (300ZX)!

Nice pics though, nice camera, too!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry probably should of warned about that, around here though its so normal it doesnt even effect me. while we were there waiting for the cops to come to file a report for his insurance we had 7 out of the 9 people that drove by ask if they could have the deer. It gets rediculous around here as far as thats concerned. sorry!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hahaha wow i can tell your not from a hunting state. Here we have the first day of rifle season off from all the schools (public and private) and you could be at any gas station on any given day and see a deer dead in the back of someones truck. and for the record yes the deer weighed in at a nice 143 pounds (nice big doe) whcih means ALOT of meat for my friend. And for those of you who have not every tried deer meat. Find someone who hunts and ask them to make you some deer jerky. You'll never go to beef again. ever. haha /end of rant

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
woot venison...

but good pictures, def need to lower your car...
so did the 300 just nick the deer, the way the body lies tells me no, but there so minimal damage so that tells me yes

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
no he hit it head on, flew about 10 feet in the air then came down. just got lucky i guess!

5,155 Posts
Wodan23 said:
hahaha wow i can tell your not from a hunting state. Here we have the first day of rifle season off from all the schools (public and private) and you could be at any gas station on any given day and see a deer dead in the back of someones truck. and for the record yes the deer weighed in at a nice 143 pounds (nice big doe) whcih means ALOT of meat for my friend. And for those of you who have not every tried deer meat. Find someone who hunts and ask them to make you some deer jerky. You'll never go to beef again. ever. haha /end of rant
Haha yeah I hear ya man. We never got the day off from school, but there was never anyone in school, save for the teachers and a handful of students. We have fools from LI come up here thinking they know about hunting and whatnot...but they don't. I once saw an H2 driving around with a deer TIED TO THE HOOD (I guess they wanted to precook the meat? lol). I love venison too...but I still eat beef. lol

Cars look good, 300ZX is my fav. Too bad about the deer!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Impressive shutter speed on that camera, on the burnout pics you can still see the emblem on the wheel perfectly!

Also, the deer tragedy is devastating. :(

Deer got destroyed.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts