Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like some of you guys already know we have this Spa DIY turbo kit on sale for $990.00

http://focus.c-f-m.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1831&HS=1

This kit includes
SPA Turbo 5250 turbocharger ( .48 or .63 hot housing )
SPA Turbo 35mm MCS wastegate ( dual stage boost controller )
Turbo TM-FD-01 Ford Focus Zetec 1.8L / 2.0L 16 valve T3 manifold SPA Turbo gasket set ( oil feed , oil return , downpipe & turbocharger )
SPA Turbo studs & nuts (downpipe , turbocharger & wastegate )

We know is not easy find a good fabricator, so we decide to make our downpipe for this DIY kit. For just $349.95 without coating or $399.95 coated.

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=16275&d=1221112440

This downpipe is a direct bolt-on for the SPA DIY Turbo kit with SVT exhaust. The size of the downpipe is 2 1/2 and will just work with the Spa Turbo and Spa wastegate. Will work with A/C and stock fans.

·
Registered
397 Posts
hell yeah! so its 1390 for the DIY and your Downpipe????? im loving this!

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
when are the DIY kits gonna hit the shelves for the dura platform?

·
Registered
397 Posts
when are the DIY kits gonna hit the shelves for the dura platform?
hehe first lets get that SVT DIY kit up online and finished! =D

·
Registered
397 Posts
the difference is that with toms you can choose your turbo and you get an intercooler, will it be better? i dunno maybe... not enough testing and comparison between the two to find out... also.. better like how?

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
does this feed right into an svt cat? it looks like it in the pic., but i cant tell. if you could please post a pic of the bottom of the motor (where hte downpipe goes into the rest of the exhaust. it'd be much apprecieated, thanks guys.

·
Registered
397 Posts
does this feed right into an svt cat? it looks like it in the pic., but i cant tell. if you could please post a pic of the bottom of the motor (where hte downpipe goes into the rest of the exhaust. it'd be much apprecieated, thanks guys.
yes it does

1 - 10 of 10 Posts