Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it doesn't make sense so let me explain. I have liked this car since it came out just never had one. Bought all the issues of Focus Fanatic when it was published(still have them). Finally bought one in 09 and signed on to the site. Life interrupted and I fell off. After kids grew up, a job transfer and all that I'm ready to upgrade. Have the goodies to tune the suspension just need to install. Want to do the brakes and have the front but am running into a S&D for any rear parts. Want the 280 SVT stuff but the part #'s are starting to run together
I have no pics because it's just the SE 2dr, 5-speed. No mods yet but I have a Christmas list a mile long (boost anyone?)
Maybe I'll start a transformation album.
So, any help or advice will be appreciated and welcome.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Welcome to FF!

Wander into some of the various areas to read & post threads on your interests/problems.

We've got a Brakes, Suspension & Chassis section for example that can help a lot with the current upgrades you're looking at. SVT into an '09 is a bit of a bother unless it's exactly what you want. Requires an adapter set for the struts into the knuckles plus the earlier model (thru '04) top spring plates & bearings to make it work right. Later cars had different springs & top bushings to fit them. It's been done, just takes a little back dating unless you buy the assembled struts plus those adapters (see Massive in the vendor section for adapters).

·
Super Moderator
9,555 Posts
Welcome to Focus Fanatics. I did have 5 of the 6 issues of Focus Fanatics back in the day as well. I have since given them away to other members. But I also wanted to let you know that there are many other members around the Louisville area as well. Check out Focus Xtreme >>Click Here<<, leave an introduction about yourself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts