Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, new to the forum. I have a 2013 Focus SE W/Apearance Pkg. My wife drives the car. Overall we really like it. I de-badged it and tinted the windows. It's a fun car but.....we have the unfortunate transmission shudder. It was just serviced last week for a TSB on leaky half shaft seals (i believe) and a ECM flash...it still shudders, rattles and grinds. It is much worse than when it was new. it has 18800 miles on it. So I'm here looking for advice on how to fix this, if possible. Oh, and to pick up other tips on this car. I don't typically go crazy with my everyday drivers but I do a little customizing here and there.

any advice is welcome.
thanks in advance.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Take it back to the dealer & let them deal w/ it. Get a loaner or use another vehicle & let them know You don't want any= cnv's= can not verify.

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
..2013...It's a fun car but.....we have the unfortunate transmission shudder. It was just serviced last week for a TSB on leaky half shaft seals (i believe) and a ECM flash...it still shudders, rattles and grinds. It is much worse than when it was new. it has 18800 miles on it...
Welcome to the forum! I highly recommend heading to your dealer to have this looked at. Please send me a private message with your VIN, best daytime phone number, full name, and dealer name/location. I can look into some additional options.

Meagan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts