Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[???:)] I am a newbie to the whole modifications thing. I have a completely stock 2001 SE.
I want to modify the interior with accent lights and such. Add some accents to the exterior also. Don't quite have to money for a body kit yet. I'm not much for doing the performance just yet either.
So mainly, right now, I'm focusing on the interior.

Any and all help is appreciated. Like which lights look good where, where to get everything, etc.

I'm completely stuck where to even begin. [?|]

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Alot of people put led (light emitting diodes) in the a/c vents and neons in the interior
Just browse through the entire forums and I am sure that you will find what you
are looking for .

and by the way

[welcome]

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Welcome!

Good place to start if you are looking for interior accent lights and stuff would be streetglow.com or oznium.com

A lot of people start off by putting them under the seats, and behind the vents.

Another cheap mod is to paint your interior pieces as well.

Just use the search button for the topics you need, and you will find thread after thread of helpful information.

Welcome!

·
Registered
573 Posts
I wired 2 12" blue cathode tubes into the trunk, then one under each side of the dash... i also replaced my dome light with a 9 LED blue bulb.... It all flows together pretty nice

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
oznium.com

·
Registered
573 Posts
No, i didnt get the LED for the dome light..

I got the LED here..

http://autolumination.com/festoon.htm

I have the 06 and the number for the LED is 6411 and you need a 1.5" bulb (39mm)

Go for the LED bulbs though cause the normal colord ones are not as bright as i expected them to be. (the xenon bulb at the bottom sucks, its similar to the stock one)

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
interior paint I feel is one of the best and cheepest mod to do if you do it right it looks sweet. I just got mine redone and installed today will post pics tomorrow. The body shop charged me 40 bucks and used the same metal flake as the exterior so it looks exactly the same. Then do led lights they look sweet and don't break the wallet

1 - 10 of 10 Posts