Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
I think it's a little high, OTD price may vary depending on taxes/fees etc. If I remember my doc fees were about $250ish, I got a discount on the car and a few rebates. Another dealer I went to (at the same time) only gave me the rebates, no money off the car with the same options, which makes a difference.

EDIT: I just looked at the link, It looks like they are only giving you the rebates with nothing off the price? I have a sedan which is a little less I think? I did not shop HB's.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Cut and pasted my deal from a former post just to give you an idea.

Mine is equipped differently than yours but if it helps for comparison I just bought a month ago. The MSRP (window sticker) on mine was $20,110.00. There were $4,000.00 in rebates (including a $500 'Facebook' rebate). I have done business with them before and was shopping 3 dealers and got the price down to $14,481.50 (which included the BS admin fees). After taxes and tag that brought it to my offered $15,500.00 out the door.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wound up picking up a fully loaded Titanium model for a few hundred under $21k OTD because my dealer screwed up on my SE, and the only car they had on the lot with the options I wanted was a Sterling Gray Titanium model. MSRP was close to $26k, so I am happy with the deal I got, and with the car so far!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Wound up picking up a fully loaded Titanium model for a few hundred under $21k OTD because my dealer screwed up on my SE, and the only car they had on the lot with the options I wanted was a Sterling Gray Titanium model. MSRP was close to $26k, so I am happy with the deal I got, and with the car so far!
Great,congrats Anthony.Just got mine and happy so far.
Odd that your dealer wouldn't budge off MSRP on the SE but 5K off the Ti.I also bought from AA in Hackensack and there were some "questionable" actions.
For helping other people to use as reference what does "fully loaded"include?
Nav?
Handling Package?
Moonroof?
Upgraded interior?
Your OTD price included Sales Tax,DMV feels,all dealer fees,etc?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great,congrats Anthony.Just got mine and happy so far.
Odd that your dealer wouldn't budge off MSRP on the SE but 5K off the Ti.I also bought from AA in Hackensack and there were some "questionable" actions.
For helping other people to use as reference what does "fully loaded"include?
Nav?
Handling Package?
Moonroof?
Upgraded interior?
Your OTD price included Sales Tax,DMV feels,all dealer fees,etc?
Sorry for the late response...

I bought mine from Tom's Ford in Keyport, and they made good on their screw up for sure.

By fully loaded I mean everything but the moonroof. Nav, handling, heated seats, leather, floor liners, etc... And yes, my OTD price included everything.

So far I already have almost 8k miles on it, and I am loving it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts