Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Nashville, TN, but grew up in Atlanta. My new focus was delivered in May. I am looking forward to seeing some of the comments. So here I am ask me anything.[wave][wave]

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
"tit" haha.

Yeah, I went there.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hiya from Choo-Choo town.
Hiya yourself. I sure wish we had your gas prices across the GA line!! Yow, have we had some problems. here are a few:

1.) Since new, my Focus has lost the 1-touch system, navigation, radio and driver's seat control, both now replaced.
2.) Most annoying is the hypnotic humming sound I hear between 55 and 70 MPH from the driver's front side of the car. Over 70 and under 55 MPH it disappears. Ford cannot find the cause. Over 20 weeks and still not fixed.
3.) My gas cap cover keeps popping open while driving over rough roads.
4.) The window side posts plastic trim, on both sides, dimples where attached to the body of the car. This is especially noticeable in hotter sunshiny weather. They scratch if you look at them hard.

Mine was ordered 1/3/2011 and delivered late May.

Is anyone else having these problems or am I overly critical of my new $28K 2012 Focus? [scratch]

·
Registered
814 Posts
Nice car! Hate to hear about all the probs though. I lived in Nashville for 14 years. Kinda miss it sometimes. Still have a lot of friends there. How about some pics of your car?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice car! Hate to hear about all the probs though. I lived in Nashville for 14 years. Kinda miss it sometimes. Still have a lot of friends there. How about some pics of your car?
The only picture I have right now is the one post up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts