Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 546 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
holy thats a focus! hmmm i dont mind intierior i would realy like to see 2 door but thats a big change from what we have now. that fron gil dont look to bad i guess looks aggressive.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I don't like the looks of them. The blue one looks like a new saturn or small GM variant and the silver looks kind of like a Prius. That's just my opinion.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
the front reminds me of a new seabring. i kinda like it, but at the same time, i think that they're trying to get a little too aggressive with it.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Eh....doesnt even look like a focus to me. And whats with that big gaping hole under the upper grill.....looks weird. Also, it looks like it sits even higher than the current model. I'm not a fan......it's gunna take a while for it to grow on me......if it ever does.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Wow, thats a pretty comprehensive reskin. Somehow is looks even taller than ever before, at least in these shots. The interior is a huge step in the right direction.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
THAT IS THE UGLIEST PIECE OF SHIT I'VE EVER SEEN... i'm never going back for a new ford product again.

the front seems to have lines familiar with a saturn...

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Looks very Saturn-ish to me[dunno] I have to see one in person to decide what I think of it. Right now, I'm really not feeling it at all.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
the lights are ugly, the grill is ugly, the mirrors are ugly...wtf is ford thinking??? looks like a saturn meets a nissan.

they should do all a favor and fire their current designer that comes up with this lame crap

·
Registered
379 Posts
Looks like the ol ST may be my last Ford for awhile.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
What's wrong with you people?! I think it rocks! I will be buying a new car come late 2008 and damn I might buy one of these. Only if they offer the 2.3L which I don't see why they wouldn't. I definitely think Ford is going in the right direction.

·
Registered
815 Posts
And to think I was going to buy a new focus :-(. Guess im going to go to mazda

·
Registered
45 Posts
Uninspired... generic styling for generic people... take the badge and grill out and it could be a 'ioncorollasentracobalt (insert other stylistically challenged vehicle model here)-mobile".

I hope the aftermarket is quick to re-skin it...

1 - 20 of 546 Posts