Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got the rims awhile back but couldnt wrap them so i got a deal for $150 for all for tires mounted on rims and $20 on valve stems, i am going to get an 1.5" drop on her when i sell my subaru, here is the finished result tell me what u guys think [burnout]

·
Registered
744 Posts
Not really a fan of the rims but to each there own.. also i would put the liscense plate where it belongs.. dont look right on a bumper that has a premolded spot for it.. svt/ euro bumper is a different story. Also the headlights look kinda like they need to be restored.. you can do thator get a new set. Good luck and clean car

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
i like.Now drop that bish!!!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not really a fan of the rims but to each there own.. also i would put the liscense plate where it belongs.. dont look right on a bumper that has a premolded spot for it.. svt/ euro bumper is a different story. Also the headlights look kinda like they need to be restored.. you can do thator get a new set. Good luck and clean car
i have a custom black license plate that says focus thats gonna go where the license plate area is and gonna have the ford oval from the grill, im gonna try and make a bracket like a evo so it is supported, and im getting new headlights after i do the timing belt because i am at 113,xxx and a eibach pro kit springs

·
VEKTOR PLATE
5,657 Posts
my suggestion is a to go lower than 1.5 about 2 inches and it would be real nice looking

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
Rims look pretty good. Great deal, can't go wrong. Likewise with everyone. Drop it...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts