Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Team Shocker #2
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i took my car their because I had to have my upper suspension arm replaced. So they did it no problem only beef was they tried to rip me off for the parts but I got them for their actual price from FordGenuineparts.com. So as I am leaving my car won't go into reverse or 5th. Plus I notice 35 miles extra on my car from an overnight job. So I inform the manager and he basically tells me that they didn't do it and i have no proof. I point out the miles and he says im' lying. Haha jokes on him they had me write down the milage before they took it but tht handy piece of paperwork was conviniently lost. So I call him and long story short he denies everythinkg calls me a liar and gives me the o well F you. AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS, THEIR SIGN SAYS 1st IN INTEGRETY BUT IT IS BULLISH.

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Dude, sucks that you were burned but thanks for the tip about this place. Maybe tomorrow I'll just screw with them all day for shits 'n giggles [}:)]

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
That really sucks man! When i took my car to the dealer here in town where i bought it....i got it back with a dent/scrape down the bottom of the car. I dont take it there unless i really need to now. They basically said the same thing.
-Ashley

·
Registered
528 Posts
When I took my car to Axiom, didnt have me sign anything so everything was basically under the table, but they did a good job with everything, saw them put it on, and before they returned it to me they had a test drive on it. so I recomend these guys[thumb]

·
Team Shocker #2
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
whats teh better bussiness thing? Because I would really love to screw with these guys anyway that I can.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Better Business Bereau
www.bbb.org ......maybe thats it?

·
Registered
464 Posts
yea for real Axiom is sweet. i had them install my sport-line kit for only $108. i went to my regular mechanic and he say it would cost somewhere in the $400's!!!! i though to my self, no way in hell am i gonna pay for installation wehre it cost about that much for the kit!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts