Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have yet to post pics of my ride on this forum, so I will do so now darnit and ignore the dirty hatch/entire car!

Tons of mods... but no turbo.
obx header, fswerks stealth exhaust, steeda intake, steeda short shifter, cfm throttle, fswerks tune, rsd with with custom sub setup, aem a/f gauge, ford racing 1.5" drop, steeda rear sway, massive massacre front and rear strut bars, fswerks front lower strut, focal 17" wheels on toyo proxes 4 205/45/zr17 88w, locking lugs all around (16 of em), massive dogbone inserts, svt rear bumper on an 07, custom red nightshades tails (not pictured) and I am sure I forgot to mention stuff.

oh yea, Cfm front tubular control arms are coming in a few days.

What do y'all think[thumb]

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
sweet looking ride...
good job...

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Can you send me a link to those headers?! :D Awesome car man.

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
Nice ride.

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
clean ZX3.. What you running for Lows? I see you have the multimedia Alpine! Thats nice!

·
So mote be it
8,950 Posts
How about a shot of the back of the car? I would like to see the bumper/exhaust view!

Also, did you notice much of a difference after installing the rear strut bar? Does it ever get in the way if you are trying use the trunk area?

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How about a shot of the back of the car? I would like to see the bumper/exhaust view!

Also, did you notice much of a difference after installing the rear strut bar? Does it ever get in the way if you are trying use the trunk area?
Quick before work reply... it is slighly noticeable and does occasionally get in the way. It does however provide a nice stopper from things sliding in the back if I am hauling stuff.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
clean ZX3.. What you running for Lows? I see you have the multimedia Alpine! Thats nice!
Well its a subzero box with a 12 in exile woofer and a pretty good rockford amp. Overall its a good setup as I like my eardrums and do not need to overkill it.

·
Generic Catchphrase
2,344 Posts
Sharp looking ride.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
very nice car man, love the header shot, its it just stock obx SS or is it coated, hard to tell?

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
very nice car man, love the header shot, its it just stock obx SS or is it coated, hard to tell?
No coating. Hard to believe but I can touch the header 10 min after the car turns off. It stays cool while running as well. Obx is actually suprisingly great quality.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Two words.
SEXY HEADER!

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey like ur post have the same year focus like the ugrades just woundering what size thrttle body di u go to and ur rear bumper is that off of a svt of a older year focus

1 - 20 of 29 Posts