Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive had my focus for a near 2 months now an this is my first post keep in mind im only 16 an not as smart as some of you guys here an i apologize for my stupidity but i was wondering if it was hard to put neons on a focus, I put on my cai an cut off my muffler an welded it to a strait pipe an put a tip an i was wandering if this would be to hard of a job for me to do

·
Boosted
2,814 Posts
if u did that other stuff urself, u should be able 2 do it-they come w/ intructions i think, so it wont be 2 hard-

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
i'm not into the show stuff but i have helped put neons on some of my friend's cars. Follow instructions and use zip ties. Also make sure that they are far enough under that they can't be seen unless turned on.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i used to drive a cadillac deville and i dropped neons on there with no problem. I was lookin about putting them on my focus, and it didn't seem too hard

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Neons are awesome.

I'm designing a killer look for my Street Edition Focus.

·
Registered
30 Posts
yeah. they were nice at first, and it was pretty fun rollin into a parkin lot and getting the attention, but they get boring after awhile

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
I think they are kinda cool.. although they do have a "tacky" or "ricer" element to them.. just for that, I don't put them on my car.. (Not to mention you can't drive with them on or anything)

·
Registered
793 Posts
I wouldent waste money on those, they always end up getting broken and they dont last very long, use the money more wisely, IMO

1 - 11 of 11 Posts