Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a fuse box with a 'Music Sensor' in it that I can wire several neon bars into so that I can switch between a solid glow and a music induced pulse with the flick of a switch. Does anyone know where I can order one online?

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
They have them at advanced discount....

Its a sig lighter socket multiplier that can be on/off/music. I am not sure if it glows... and am not sure of the brand off hand. I almost bought it once... it I can find one online I will post the link.,.

Edit:

Just read your entire post... "neon bars"... dude, just get LED or the cold cathode. (unless thats what you ment) I have not seen anything that does that for neon tubes. Might still exist thou.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, they are for cathodes. My problem is that thus far all the sound modules I have found will only support two lights.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Most cathodes come with the sound modulation built into the plug thou....
I am assuming that you want all of them powered from the same location so they react the same at the same sound level.

If all you can find is a splitter, just get as many as you need.
Run a Bat lead, and ground it off someplace close to where you will have all of the splitters. O, and the inline switch.

The one I was going to buy only had 3 outlets. So you would have been in the same boat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts