Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about going out and buying like a 9" neon tube and putting it in the front of the focus in between the parking lights/turn signals. So like when i turn it on, it'd light up the whole little grill area. I think it sounds good in theory...but im afraid it'll either look like crap and/or reduce the air getting into the engine. So i just wanted you're guys opinions if you guys have already done it, or if you think it'd look cool or not. Send pics if ya got em.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
i myself would not put neon lights on the grill. i wouldnt like the look for my car. if i get neon lights its gonna be undercar neon lights. thats just my opinion but you can try and see if that looks good and if you like it then keep it on

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have underglow on my car i have thought about putting one there but i couldnt really find a good spot to put it so i didnt put one there as far as air getting into the engine i dont really think it would hinder it all that much

·
Registered
705 Posts
Well it has become a trend to do it down here in miami, I say put it between the upper and lower grill so it lights up both jsut make sure you cant see the tube itself 1) it looks ugly if you can see the tube 2) neons are illegal if the tube is visible (if cops werent lazy they would issue so many tickets down here3 with the tubes ahnging all over the place)

But i wouldnt know what color to get im assuming your car is red so either red or white just to light up that area. Lets us know how it goes it does look hot on some car when it just lights it up a little and doesnt really stand out a lot

1 - 4 of 4 Posts