Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Very nice car man. Love the seats and the neons are the same color as mine. LOL.
Good job.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Very cool.

·
Registered
845 Posts
I'd get so harrassed by police if I put blue neons on my car. I'm a magnet for cops.
Is the inside lighting neons under the dash, or blacklights. It doesn't seem very "neon" bright inside.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Thats tight....where did u get the graphics from?

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
I wish I had neons :) looks badass!

·
Registered
881 Posts
I must Say, That is fricken "UNIQUE". I have never seen that before, And yes I definitely agree
F.U.C.K.I.N.G. BAD ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
i love the way that looks. it looks nice and bright inside your car too. your car looks real good

·
Registered
966 Posts
Very nice. Doesn't have the over-done look.

·
Registered
23 Posts
DAMN RICERS [???:)]

·
Registered
8 Posts
I installed streetglow gold series green underbody neons, had them installed but the guys who installed them told me that they had to put the side neons in an angle due to the room available under the focus....so I had to black tape the exposed tubing, about 6 inches on each side. Do you think these guys did a proper job or could have done better? Tey also put in two bulb holders instead of the four recommended by streetglow, their reason being that they didn't want to put too many holes uner the car to avoid mechanical parts. What do you guys think?

·
Banned
795 Posts
neons

Wwwhooo, some1 else wit neons! But I think he's got a better camera than me tho, crappy digicam I have! [:p] [rolleyes]

·
Registered
133 Posts
damn.... you guys are all big pimpin..... all i got is the under-dash Street glow rods..... i was looking at underglow kits, but my car is all go and no show right now..... maybe i need to do somthing other than neons first........[scratch]

1 - 20 of 28 Posts