Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined the forum today in hopes of putting up my car for sale, only to find out I first need 25 posts...[mecry]

·
Registered
29 Posts
I joined the forum today in hopes of putting up my car for sale, only to find out I first need 25 posts...[mecry]
And (appearantly) they can't be trivial posts either. I missed out on a South Dakotan turbo set up a few years back because I didn't post enough in time.
Oh well, thems the brakes sometimes.

·
So mote be it
8,856 Posts
Its for the safety of our members and to keep scammers and fraud off the site. That and we would like you all to benefit from the community, not just so you can unload your stuff. There is also a requirement for you to be a member for 30 days
Focus Fanatics - Member Rules

If your car is in good shape and priced well, members who need a car will find it through more traditional methods. Either way, check out the forum and put it to use; lots of good info here and people to talk to. Plenty of tips and info to get your car in good shape before selling, get the most you can out of it $$ [:)] Lots of write ups on wear items due to mileage or age

And (appearantly) they can't be trivial posts either. I missed out on a South Dakotan turbo set up a few years back because I didn't post enough in time.
Oh well, thems the brakes sometimes.
There isnt a post requirement to buy things, just to sell them

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, yea I understand why the rules are set in place, I've had a couple of people try to pull a fast one on me.

·
Boycott China Focus
4,192 Posts
I can see your frustration, but, I can almost guarantee if there was a vote among current members, the current policy would be supported. Takes away so many spammers and scammers.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,375 Posts
I can see your frustration, but, I can almost guarantee if there was a vote among current members, the current policy would be supported. Takes away so many spammers and scammers.
This^^^^^^^^

·
FUBARCUS
7,763 Posts
I know it has been a month but it should be noted that intentionally inflating posts without actually contributing can lead to meeting the ban hammer.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,375 Posts
Its there for a good reason,,,,,,,,,,,so post up & learn about the focus & ppl here. BTW, welcome to FF,,,,,,,,,

·
w/ my magic bag
29,375 Posts
im on my 5th focus too. i guess i should start sharing more instead of reading
Its great to read the stickie's, then make a thread & ask whatever question(s) about a mod or something. What mods are you running? Or planned?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I think for now I'll just keep it looking nice. Maybe tint the windows when it warms up. It would be nice to put some Bilsteins on and get some of the better bushings n motor mounts but I think I'll just drive it for a bit before that. Too cold out to go out n do that kinda work.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,375 Posts
Digitalopment has been creating exclusive designs that are the digital award-winning products over a decade. We drive a user-centered design which helps us to drive good productivity and also increases the revenue.
What the heck does this have anything about selling a car here?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts