Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[race] I could not find a 9006 cd player. I found a place here in Milwaukee.
I bought the car and did not check to see if it was working. This old radio Tech guy fixed the cd player with was damaged by the pevious owner who dug out thier cd's that were stuck in it. I am so please with his work I had to post how glad I found a great old tech.[race]

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
[race] I could not find a 9006 cd player. I found a place here in Milwaukee.
I bought the car and did not check to see if it was working. This old radio Tech guy fixed the cd player with was damaged by the pevious owner who dug out thier cd's that were stuck in it. I am so please with his work I had to post how glad I found a great old tech.[race]
Tell us who it is, so we can send ours to him if/when they die.

·
Registered
61 Posts
i have on just sitting in my closet. how much are these things whorth? i would even sell the stock sub out of the back because i have a 1500 watt 12" and a 1500 watt amp

·
Registered
2 Posts
Audiophile 9006 HU to sell?

i have on just sitting in my closet. how much are these things whorth? i would even sell the stock sub out of the back because i have a 1500 watt 12" and a 1500 watt amp

Still have one around to sell? ...mine crapped out (surprise) so looking to buy a replacement...

·
Registered
87 Posts
We have used Westside Radio for over 10 years at the dealership. They do Warr. repairs for all of the manufactures. They always do great work with ok prices. They have also fixed some of my aftermarket equipment as well. Very honest people over there.

J

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
The only thing that's slightly disillusioning here is another thread that said a NEW one is only $315 through Ford...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Like I said "ok prices". Wow, a new radio is only 315.00? I'm used to all of the GM radios. A new GM base CD player is over 500.00. At that rate, I would buy the new one.

J

1 - 11 of 11 Posts