Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I know I have flaked twice about us all getting our headers done because of family issues and all that stuff... again I hope you are not all mad.

What I need is work hours from SD_Focus, I think I know Dan's already, and anyone else who wants to get a header put on or help us out with our headers that way I can tell Wally or Vic the tech's.

Just post em' up in here or PM if they are too private... lol[:D]

·
2,272 Posts
We might need a lot of time. Lamar installed him in 10 hours, so I hope we can get ours done quicker.

here's my hours. Don't worry too much about working around my schedule I could always just roll up my sleeves one morning and install the header in my own garage. Help would be nice though [:)]

Monday 2pm - 10pm

Wednesday 2pm - 10pm

Friday 3pm - 11pm

Saturday 2pm - 10pm

Sunday 2pm - 10pm

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday can all be easily pushed up to 5pm at my request. Weekends are iffy.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Don't worry, I'm just really slow on these things, and I was by myself the entire time, AND I went to autozone during that time. I dont think it's unreasonable to think that two or three people could do it in less than five.

I mean, it took about three hours to do my CAI...

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes Wally can do the resonator tuesday or Wednesday as long as he is there... the only reason he didn't actually do our headers Friday was because he said it's a lot of work and he leaves early on Friday's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts