Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm itching to use Seafoam on my Focus. I have on my Z/28 for some time now and love the stuff.

I need to find a vacuum line that feeds all cylinders that I can let suck up some of the seafoam. On the Camaro, I used the brake booster line.

What would be a good vacuum line to use for this on an SVT Focus, and where would said line be located?

Thanks!

·
Registered
381 Posts
take your intake off and feed it into your TB

·
Registered
62 Posts
Seafoam is an upper cylinder lube, carb/fuel injector cleaner, fuel anti-gel, etc. You can add it into your crank case oil, or into your fuel tank. I've ran Lucas injector cleaner through my Focus, and I love it. I've ran Seafoam through my '69 F100 with a big block as well, and I love it. I'm just trying to find out which is better, and they're both fantastic since they've both been around a while, and I sell the stuff on a day to day basis, so it's actually a good investment, and can help gas mileage for all of those that didn't know what Seafoam was.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.