Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Where is the one in June or July gonna be? Is that the one in Colombus?

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Oh I hope so

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
i'd like to have another one around here. heck even up in ashtabula on the lake would be cool

·
Registered
549 Posts
Is anyone going to Import Face-Off on Sunday July 2? It's in Salem, OH and goes from 1pm until 8pm....I'm gonna go but I wanted to see if anyone from the foci scene would want to meet up and go. I haven't been able to go to any g2g's this year due to work....I'll be traveling from from Erie, PA if anyone wants to ride down together....

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
what about the Fun Ford Weekend in Norwalk?? anyone up to going to that?

·
Registered
758 Posts
focuson03 said:
i'd like to have another one around here. heck even up in ashtabula on the lake would be cool
Yeah, we could do one here in Ashtabula for sure. I was trying to suggest that somewhere. There is a huuuuggge ass parking lot behind Applebees by the mall, its an old DIY lot. It would hold all the Foci we could dream of. And the lake is right there off off rt11, so we could do that cruise to the beach to, where there is also another huge parking area. I'm down for arranging something if there is interest.

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,104 Posts
I live about an hour South West of Cleveland so anything around this area would be good for me too. It's about 2 hours for me to get to C-bus, because i have to follow Ohio Law and i don't drive for a while [:(]

·
Registered
758 Posts
Well I live an hour east of Clevo myself. So yeah, if you are down w/ this idea, lets see how many peeps we can get in. If we can get a decent amount I'll see what I can set up. Josh, you're in, right?

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,104 Posts
god i hate multi-tasking sometimes....LOL I'm about an hour South West of cleveland....Let's just say it's been a wonderful week here at work[8]

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
yeah, i'm down for it. heck i might not even have to take the whole day off work lol.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Well I'll just post a thread and see who's down for it, and when a good time will be.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts