Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the factory amp wiring diagram so i know which wires are the +, - that go the factory subwoofer. Ive already cut the 4 wires going to the sub..looks like one is blue/white..one is black/white..one is all white....not sure which ones represent what. I bought a line-out converter to convert the signal to an rca so i can hook up my amp but i don't know which ones...[???:)]

Also as a side note because i couldn't find out which wires to use off the factory amp..I went ahead and tied into the left and right rear door speakers and ran those back to the line-out converter but that doesn't seem to work...Ideally i would like to tie into the factory amp's/sub's speaker wires so i can reconnect my rear door speakers

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Found a diagram of the harness going into the factory amp if anyone else is interested
Well I thought i had found the correct wiring diagram but this does not match up with the harness going into my factory amp.
I forgot to mention this is for a 2011 ford focus SES.
I will take a picture of my harness and see if anyone can provide some info as to what is what

1 - 5 of 5 Posts