Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i'm looking for some opinions from the suspension "know it alls". . . I've recently decided that it's time for me to upgrade the stock struts to the Eibach Pro dampers to match my Pro Kit Springs. I've done plenty of shopping to find the best prices, but of course while looking the Eibach Anti Roll Kit caught my eye [paranoid]. So of course that got me to thinking that maybe I should just do both things at once. So now onto my questions:

For the money, are there better shocks/struts that will work well for someone that doesn't autox (yet, i plan on it) that also won't break the bank?

Is the ARK worth it in making the car feel like it's on rails? I know if makes the car a lot flatter in the corners, but is this something that I'll notice on my daily driver?

And finally, if i decided to go with the ARK how's the install on the front bar? I know that the rear is cake and shouldn't take much longer than 30 mins. . ..

Thanks for your help! [thumb]

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump
anyone want to offer some words of advice?

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
focuson03 said:

For the money, are there better shocks/struts that will work well for someone that doesn't autox (yet, i plan on it) that also won't break the bank?

For the run for the money the eibach is matched to your suspension perfectly.
If you wanted more stiffness, Kyb agx's are almost the same price, sold on ebay...

Is the ARK worth it in making the car feel like it's on rails? I know if makes the car a lot flatter in the corners, but is this something that I'll notice on my daily driver?
sway bars help tighten the worthwhile suspension package you installed. I would recommend it if you can afford it. Install the Rear sway bar immediately.
Install the front at your own time and leisure (it isn't something you want to rush). Mark the bolts with a paint pen to assure correct alignment.
And finally, if i decided to go with the ARK how's the install on the front bar? I know that the rear is cake and shouldn't take much longer than 30 mins. . ..
Refer to past threads using the search button. Click here because I helped you out. I know for a fact I seen a thread about it at Focaljet also
Thanks for your help! [thumb]
No problemo...

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^ wow, i feel like an idiot on how i missed that thread. . . thanks again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts