Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a guy is wanting to sell his eap wheels with kuhmos ecsta w/about 60 % tread left
for $400

there is minor curb rash on the lip and this one looks to be the "worst" one.

lemme know what you guys think.
for me this is a two for one deal.
my tires are really worn and to get eap's would be kick ass.

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,787 Posts
Hell I would probably do it. I want those so bad but I don't have the money right now. I found them somewhere for $112.95 per rim, so yes if they don't look to bad I'd get them.

·
ELVIS LIVES !
2,553 Posts
That sounds like an awsome deal to me. I say go for it and then post some pics of your ride. [thumb]

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
They look nice, but they are extremely common, not very lightweight, and a PITA to clean.
Its up to you man. If you care about looks more than the other stuff I mentioned, then get them.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
for the price i think you should get them.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They look nice, but they are extremely common, not very lightweight, and a PITA to clean.
Its up to you man. If you care about looks more than the other stuff I mentioned, then get them.
they maybe common but look kick ass as for the weight i dont really mind since 90% of my drive time is hwy.
so YEAH...ima check them out fri.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kick ass! i got them and they make the whole car look so different.
ill be snapping pics the next cpl of day when i get a chance.

the car feels really nice, more confident taking turns and i can feel more of a footing on the road.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. Can't wait to see pix. I hope a deal like that comes around for me!! I need good wheels and tires BADD! lol

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
THe old:

ANd
THe New [woot]

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dbl post

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks.
they feel good on the road too

·
Registered
85 Posts
I got those on my SVT. I like the way they look. But Brah they are a PITA to clean. That's about the only time I wish my SVT had the '03 SVT focus wheels. They look nice on your ride.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts