Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for christmas my girlfriend and my mom are each going to spend a few hundred dollars on my car. [:D] my mods are fc 65mm tb, volant, fc udp, mac headers, hiflow cat, bosal flex pipe, magnaflow exhaust, 8.5mm racing wires, autolite dbl pltm plugs and i have findanza cam gears but im waiting till i get cams to put those on. anyways i was wondering what i could have them get me. could you please give me some suggestions and some sites. thanks.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i dont think it will do my any good to have cam gears on without new cams. i mean what are some other mods beside FI that they can get me. i dont think either one of them want to spend 350 on me a custom chip. so is there anything else?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i talked to my gf and she is going to go in half with me on cams. what could i get my mom to get me? and i just want to make sure that stage 2's are the ones i should get to make the most power since im not getting a p&p.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Man my girlfriend looks at me like I'm stupid when I talk about cars and my mom thinks cars are for transportation only. You lucky SOB[nutkick]

·
Registered
565 Posts
Why not have them get you alot of cheaper things for looks. Like you can ask for a shorty shifter, shorty antena, decals for your ride (the ones that didnt come w/ your parts), tail lights, and so on. Thats what I am doing. My wife is getting me my TB for my bday in Nov and my mother is getting me the JBA header for it too. Then for Christmas, my mother is getting me my tail lights. My bro and sis are young and dont have real jobs yet (they are 18 and 17) so I told them to get me decals for the mods I have done to my car. I asked my cousin to get me a shorty antenna. Split it up that way and youll get alot stuff for your car!!!! Think about it :)
p.s. its good to have people who want to get you stuff that you really care about right [:)] not like a shirt and tie, got that once and was like, ok "next"

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
get your mom and gf to go in together and get cams so you don't have to pay shit! my mom says "if you're car isn't broken, don't fix it" and my gf thinks i'm a freaking retard for caring about cars. besides, my gf wouldn't spend over $100 on me. sometimes i'm not so sure she'd spend $10... you're a lucky man.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha yeah i guess i am lucky. well megaman i have just about everything done to my outside that i want done except sideskirts and a rear bumper. i have a front bumper, graffix, rims, shorty antenna, CF taillights, t3 spoiler, black housed headlights, and i think thats it. right now im just wanting to beat all the guys in that club im in. i think im going to go in half with my gf and get stage 2 cams then go in half with my mom on a custom diablo chip. do you guys think that i should get a 70mm maf instead of one of those.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
on second thought i think im going to get go with inline's advice. ill just get mom and my gf to go in halves on stage 2 cams then ill try and the diablo chip for my bday in february. maybe i can get the rest of my family to give me money and i can buy the 70 mm maf. will that give me pretty good gains or not enough to bother.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts