Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking about geting an under drive pully for my ford focus svt euro packages i was wondering if with the stock sterio will it drain down the battery or harm daily drivablity? also what would be some good addons besides a superchager or turbo i wanna keep it a daily driver...[strongman]

·
Registered
455 Posts
tune and a dropin filter for powergains

·
Registered
455 Posts
that works to but a drop in is in your stock airbox

·
ninja lurker status
23,137 Posts
^^ i have his tune and i love it!

·
Trump 2016
12,990 Posts
go with tune and think about it if you put underdrive pulleys and belt brakes your screwed you would have to order different size belt

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alright cool and tom as soon as i get my car put back together im deffenatly interested in geting a tune

·
FF Affiliate
31,100 Posts
With Focus-Power tuning you get

Free reading of your logs , there is NO WAY any tuner can send you a tune that will be perfect the first time as no 2 Foci are the same so I encourage my customers to send in logs

Focus-Power offers to take over your laptop , set up and save the data log list , save it and show you how to use it and do the first log just like I was sitting in the car with you

Focus-Power gives FREE tune updates as you add more NA mods

If you have an issue with your Focus that isnt related to tuning I still look over datalogs to help with the issue

No other tuner offers this type of customer service and this level of tuning

Tom

·
Rhinoliner!!!
2,577 Posts
from one elder to another, listen to him! lol

EDIT 1500TH POST!!!

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
With Focus-Power tuning you get

Free reading of your logs , there is NO WAY any tuner can send you a tune that will be perfect the first time as no 2 Foci are the same so I encourage my customers to send in logs

Focus-Power offers to take over your laptop , set up and save the data log list , save it and show you how to use it and do the first log just like I was sitting in the car with you

Focus-Power gives FREE tune updates as you add more NA mods

If you have an issue with your Focus that isnt related to tuning I still look over datalogs to help with the issue

No other tuner offers this type of customer service and this level of tuning

Tom
How do i get this in houston texas???

·
ninja lurker status
23,137 Posts
^^what part of houston are you in? always love seeing another local Fanatic, uber rare to see a fanatic with a svt.

and like i stated prior in this thread, i have Tom's Tune. I paid for it, he developed the code, then mailed me the Predator with the custom tune loaded on it. Then its as easy as uploading the tune and you will love the new drivability. I swear!

·
FF Affiliate
31,100 Posts
I have been going to Houston a good bit my self out to Motorsports Park the race track

I would ship you the xcal flasher and then email you the tune , it is very easy to do and if needed I can take over you laptop and get the datalog list going for you if you want to send me soem datalogs which I would like you to do

Tom

1 - 15 of 15 Posts