Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got my fresh core block back from the machine shop and started assembling my JE 9:1 pistons/Eagle H-Beam Rod internals. I ran into a slight issue.

The connecting rod bearings i bought from summit racing are way to small for my rods/crank. The offer me no more help in finding the right bearings since the "King Race Bearings" P/N CR4021SI are the only ones listed (I also bought all this 2 years ago).

Ive done some research and found that the factory crank is 1.967"-1.968" my measurement is 1.849"-1.851" on my crank. Can anyone aim me in the right direction to for a part number for the rod bearings i need?

Thanks a million

-Rick

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
really no pn for rod bearings?

·
FF Affiliate
31,100 Posts
I dont have them in front of me but if you dont get them by Monday call me and I will get you the #

My opinion of the king race is there sooooo not worth messing with , I would go with the STD type Clevite / Mich77 bearings

Tom

·
Registered
42 Posts
I had the same problem and B&G Auto Machine got me the correct ones. Call and ask for Bobby or Jerry 281*585*0078 and they can give you the correct info and where to buy. Tom has been to their shop with me and they are old school and helpfull.
Larry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts