Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 04 zx3 jrsc+bbk and i my car is hella loud. i want to quiet it down a bit without losing hp. i currently have fc race header and full exhaust. im thinking of adding a stealth muffler to the setup. or switching to the svt header,orp and svt exhaust. which do you think would be the most quiet with the most hp? ive heard good things about the svt exhaust system.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
most people slap on a resonator to reduce the noise, don't know how much power you'd lose, if any

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
hmmm how loud is "hella loud" u have any sound clips. i myslef love to piss off the neighbors LOL

·
2focusedracing
1,799 Posts
^^Amen!!, ya get use to it after a while[;)] [}:)]

·
Registered
122 Posts
i can see why you'd wanna go quiet though. wanna be a sleeper, right? resonater is definately a good option, with minimal to no hp losses. good luck and stay up on your posts!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Im done with loud cars. Try running a vintage beetle with headers and a stinger for a few months. You will never miss that sh*&.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahaha. yeah when i have someone in my car with me i can bearly hear then unless they yell. yeah now that ive got the jrsc+bbk i want my car to be the total sleeper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts