Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
need new focus?!
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im looking to get new rims for next season and i have the funds now...my question is which one out these two sets of rims looks or would look on a stock zx3 and also i have stock sus. im going with a silver and black theme on the out and something totally diff on the in, so i really need some input...also i want to know whats a good set up for sus. cause id like to get a good sus. set up as well

http://www.ebay.com/itm/17-DRAG-rim...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item53e3071bc0

http://www.ebay.com/itm/17-XXR-521-...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item484270647c

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
2nd one looks way better but will probably be a littleworse looking in our offset. keep in mind both of those listings have 4x100 and 4x114.3 for bolt patters which wont work

·
need new focus?!
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
piss...i had a feeling something like that would come up...i guess i could check out tire rack...

·
need new focus?!
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what about a sus. set up...any links to good websites with good prices i want to go low and have good handling...

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Don't you need 4x108?? I have some Progress 1.8" drop springs, look new, if you are interested. Also have a set of ST200 rims, one is bent, but holds air, and an ST suspension w/40K, including front and rear sways. Have fun.

·
Wheel King, Bow Down
1,918 Posts
Not crazy about the color combo. If they were all silver or all black they would be much better but they are a good looking wheel.

·
need new focus?!
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea with the weird offset that we have on the foci 4x108 its kinda hard finding good looking rims for cheap i think those are the ones though...and still nobody can suggest a good sus. site....

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
I've bought 2 sets of Rims and Tires from Wheelsnext and both times they send everything you need to install right out of the box and on your ride .

·
Registered
668 Posts
I always checked craigslist and stuff for wheels unless you strictly want brand new rims I like the very first rims you had picked out. Here is what I had on my car they were Enkei's

1 - 14 of 14 Posts