Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found an SAP front bumper for my white zx3 for 300+ shipping. Its from a company that repairs/sands/primers and resells bumpers. I have the FS lip on my car now...wanna know if anyone has dealt with a company like this before? If it's worth it im ALL OVER it all it looks like i will need is the reflectors...if not ill put my 380 dollars to performance mods or towards my 2.4 stroker im saving for. Anyway if anyone has any opinions about companies that do that let me know...if i do this i will be selling my FS lip with attached to the bumper (cause of how i have it mounted) thanks in advance!

·
Focus Enthusiast
3,002 Posts
I've seen both good and bad refurbished urethane bumpers....so I would say all in all, they are middle of the road. Check the seller's return policy, if it is good, buy the bumper, take it to a reputable body shop and have them inspect it, if its junk, return it and build your motor, if its good, go ahead and install it!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks ill look into it! says 30 days...guaranteed and they say specifically if there is any damage to call them immediately...i may do this :-D I have not seen a white fofo with SAP front bumper :p

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok i think i am going to do it tonight..QUESTION about the grill part...do i use my stock grill????? b/c its just the bumper cover...it doesnt have the mesh or anything...heres a pic.

IT LOOKS ROUGH but like i said it comes sanded and primered....so ya...it'll take some work probably new grill...and the mesh..and reflectors no biggie though.

ALSO Evan photoshopped my baby for me with the SAP front so here are current and what it would look like after

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
Replace the bottom grille with that diamond style and smooth the top of your stocker and it will look almost just like the SAP lol.

I like it though looks mean man.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts