Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Paint it Red!

Votes: 10 58.8%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is a pic of the car its car its going on, and a pic of the valve cover in the engine bay.... w/ a wire to show detail.

not sure if i should leave it aluminum or paint it blue.... [dunno]

[duh]

Attachments

·
Breathing. Alive?
3,108 Posts
Dammit I want to change my vote to keep it as is. Just polish it up so it's all shiny looking and new.

·
Super Moderator
8,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dammit I want to change my vote to keep it as is. Just polish it up so it's all shiny looking and new.
ill
-1 red
+1 aluminum?

haha maybe a mod could help?

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Fixed it for ya (changed Tally for Fares), and I'll add a vote for Polished Aluminum.

Show it off, not just painted plastic.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Powder coat it red,,,,,

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
I vote blue!!

·
Super Moderator
8,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I went with aluminum for now.

Curious on paint but that'll wait for another day. Keep voting!

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
Let's be realistic here,

It's not a show car,
The rest of the bay is meh/stock,
None of us own the car,

Basically, pick whatever color you want because you're the only one who will see it.

·
Super Moderator
8,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haha I asked because I'm undecided.

Personally would've gone for blue or aluminum (will most likely be one of the two) but figured asking would've helped me sway.
Currently leaning towards taking it off again, sand blasting it, paint the zetec and Ford emblems blue with white lettering and then clear coat it. Still undecided. Who knows final decision may be red, for done odd reason.

If we can't ask and get opinions, why bother with the forum. I think you said that/where I got it from XD

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
Yes a forum where everyone decided what things to do to someone else's car and for how they should spend their money. That would be a cool place ...

But then every car would be Plastidipped, blacked out, have halo lights and LED's everywhere, a dildo shifter knob, painted stock brake drums, ...

Oh that's right.

The thing that makes each car unique if the owners changes to it. Doing such should reflect your personality, not that of a bunch of stupid kids you've never met.
You should care what you do to your car.
I don't have to deal with it daily so why should I or anyone on the internet care.

You know what public opinion modified cars say about you?

That you don't belong modifying a car. You're depressed and more concerned with how people view you than you should be. You think people will laugh or ridicule your choices because they aren't their choice.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
No need to be so harsh, I think he just wanted to see what other people thought. I value opinions too, but just because everyone else wanted me to do something doesn't mean I would end up doing it to my car. It's just a poll.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Yeah, just a little fun to see what opinions pop up.

I like the Black Chrome suggestion.

Totally impractical, and totally Cool for a different look.

WAY to expensive to do, would look good if a paint color came close.

·
Super Moderator
8,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All good nmar. Iminhell is being iminhell.

No one is dictating what mutt car should look like. Goal is a stock looking car that's fun to drive. Seems like I'm hitting it.

Not doing black chrome or another thing that was suggested to me. It will most likely end up sand blasted with the Ford/zetec thing blue with lettering or blue with Ford zetec thing with lettering.

Also if I can't choose between a dildo and flesh light, a forum should be the place to get opinions and help choose.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts