Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to replace the flow master set up that was rigged up with weld spots and all sorts of terrible garbo shit all over it from before i got the car to put a cat back on which I’ve been doing a lot of reading on the site about and it seems as if the big question was about the HFC and not getting one and staying stock or cheap universal so I decided I wanted a HFC and now I need some links to some decent ones that will fit on an 01 ZX3 Focus or any info on that topic so any input or links will help thanks ...

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
I think the current consensus is to go with an ORP if you live in a non-emissions area.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i live in pa there is no emissions inspection in the area in pa im in but they wont let me pass my normal inspection without having a cat on they dont care if its gutted or even rusted through they just want to see one on it

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
Then gut out your stock cat and get a tune. That would be a very high flow cat.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dude put a universal on when he did this Flow master crap so i could gut that but i think it would ruin the sound of the new exhaust I’m putting on wouldn’t it ? and i have no idea what CFM is like my little lonely one star says I’m a rookie at this ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts