Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright u guys I need some suggestions and some input from. Need Suggestions on the following:

1- My shocks are going out they need replacement and I intend to do so. I like driving hard and been going to the track everyonce in a while so........ I need some good shocks that help out. I currently have Eibach Prokit Springs the rest of the suspension is stock. So I need a set of shock that are good for street and track use and easy on my pocket.

2- TIRES!!!!!! I still ride my stock 15 inch rims..... I like them and I intend to leave them. So I also need suggestions on good tires. Im looking for good grip and good driveability.

3- I wanna change my stock brake pads for something a bit better....... What do u reccomend on this area.

SUGGESTIONS WELCOME!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
545 Posts
(1) if you got the eibach prokit prings, why not go with the eibach pro dampers

(2) if you live in area where you wont get snow, you could get falken azenis for year round and they are some of the best tires for the track. If you are worried about the weather or the low treadwear, i would suggest kumho, tirerack has a deal on the 711's, or the ecstas are good too.

(3) i think the word for brake pads around here in the EBC green stuff pads, check out newedge

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
1) Eibach Pro dampers or KYB AGX.
3) Hawk HP+

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
i have Hawk brake pads and they have lasted damn long, no complaints thats for sure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts