Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I've entertained the idea of getting a new set of SVT rims and was debating black, white, or factory silver. Well, I was pretty much ready to buy all new silver SVT rims when I came across a good deal on WHITE SVT factory rims. My car is a PITCH BLACK SVT and therefore, I wanted to know what fellow SVT owners think about WHITE SVT rims on a black SVT. I need your thoughts and personal experience please!!!

I started looking through the members photo area but only found black and gold SVT rims. Does anyone have an SVT with the WHITE SVT rims? Please post pics! Thanks.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Svtzx555 -

I appreciate the pics and all but am I missing something? I know what the silver SVT rims look like on a black SVT Focus as I own one; however, I have yet to see a black SVT Focus with white SVT Focus rims. That's what I need to see. Unless I'm blind those rims you've pictured look silver to me.

Anyone???

·
Registered
291 Posts

different body kit on this one but you get the idea

·
Registered
332 Posts
I have the WHTIE RALLY rims on my Comp Orange SVT but I dont know how to post pictures on this site.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
me_john85 & CompOrangeSVT -

Guys, I appreciate the visual image you provided and the though/attempt from CompOrangeSVT. It sure does help to see it first hand. Now, any opinions on how it would look on black as opposed to blue/orange?

Also, me_john85, I was wondering if you could share with me how hard it is to keep them clean/get them clean? The one think I like about the silver rims is that they are easy to clean and even when they are dirty, its not awful looking. Let me know. Thank you.

·
Registered
459 Posts
www.tirerack.com is your friend , you can see how it would look like, you may even find something else you like even more.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I was in the same boat originally wanting white rims on my black svt as well, but I ended up going with black and am very happy with it (I have a thing for blacking out everything I own...lol) I see black cars with white wheels now and unless it is done nicely it just looks too ricey for my taste. I would get somebody to photochop them onto your car and that should give you a pretty good idea.

·
Registered
150 Posts
i photoshopped a pic from this thread and added the white rims from the blue focus. darkened it slightly to show some contrast. hope this helps.

·
aka The Wizard
8,950 Posts
i was considering the white rally rims on a sangria red ZX3...
any input as far as those???
i can put up a source pic for photoshopping if you want...

·
Registered
150 Posts
post the pic and i will see what i can do with it. i can imagine white on red would be very sweet anyway.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts