Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
I dont know where you can get them, but what is ford wanting for them? And do you have to replace the entire headlight?

Sean

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was going to replace the whole assembly because 3 of the posts to aim projector are broken off. Ford wanted over 800 dollars for just one side.the bulb inside is 240 dollars.
I am thinking of converting over to normal headlights. any ideas how to which to normal lights[mecry]

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
240 for a bulb!? screw that! talk to snackmaster. he might be able to fix your current light. he can also buy hid bulbs and ballasts pretty cheap and also paint/customize your lights for you. he might actually have a set of hid projectors. id pm him.

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
try your relays...there is a relay for each side. (i think)they are located beside the brake reservoir. its been a while since i messed with the OEM hid stuff.

i should have a pair of Mach Hid housings in the next weeks for sale. they will be in the 600-800 range. they will be LaminX'd and painted for extra

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It isnt the relays in the fuse box, there is only one for low beams. and it works. I took it out and put back in and it workrd so i think I have the correct one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts