Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked everywhere for a nice aftermarket rear bumper for the sedan with no luck. I DO NOT WANT FIBERGLASS. I would love a wings west avenger bumper for the sedan but all I can find it all I can find is the rear lip for the sedan. I was rear ended and need a new rear bumper so I prefer just to put a whole new aftermarket bumper vs buying a stock bumper and then adding a lip. Any suggestions, maybe somewhere I didn't look. Do they even make an avenger rear bumper for the sedan[?|] . Thanks guys

·
Registered
531 Posts
The avenger bumper for the sedan is pretty awesome.

You'd have to find a local dealer from the wings west site, if you want to order from them (I think.)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is not a bumper but rather the lip that attaches to the stock bumper

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks man does anyone know for sure that wings west or any other brand doesn't make an avenger style rear bumper for the sedan. That is my first choice and the f2 is my second choice.

·
Registered
255 Posts
no i don't think there is, there is a poison rear bumper, i want to say you can find it @ extreme dimensions, but its really......how do i say, radical and has a lot going on on it. personal opinion is that it dosen't match the rest of the car. and then the f2 focus rs. thats all i know of for the sedan. good luck!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you very much anyone else know of another style of bumper that is urathane and fits the sedan

·
Registered
531 Posts
Well, the poison ones are a fiberglass/urethane mix, I believe... I'd really love to get their kit if they were only urethane..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts